Monday, July 21, 2008

Monster Energy Bookbag Sale

The Murder, She Wrote

Frank Schleck in the yellow jersey after the 15th stage from Embrun to Prato Nevoso "It 'a great day, but had not begun well. Rain and cold. Our team did a great job in the middle, between the Lamb and attack the final climb. And perhaps we would have taken the flight if it were not for all those fallen: Pereiro first, then Cunego, Menchov finally. Cancellara was good, very good Andy. Then it was up to me and Carlos Sastre. Only that Evans was only ever on my wheel: a man I cared about. So fire Sastre and Kohl and Menchov is taken away. Obviously I could not react. I did it only in the final 2 seconds because I would have been enough to take the yellow jersey. So I did, and they did. If I say thanks, I do all my companions are not only companions are friends. "
If Frank has been extraordinary over the last 600 meters, Andy has been for the previous 10 km, giving the impression of being as in the form of the group.
After the excellent work of Voigt, Cancellara, Gustov Arvesen and was in fact the younger of the two Schleck to skim the group on the climb to Prato Nevoso, reducing it to no more than 10 riders.
Andy is not limited only to write some crazy train, but managed to stay with his brother until the final 600 meters, earning even a 'to Vincenzo Nibali in optical white jersey. 3 hours away '39 ".
bad for the crisis of hunger in the Hautacam stage, Schleck House otherwise overflowing shirts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment