Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ovechkin Pump Up Song

Another Blog.

Yeah, here's another artist, as if they were already too many, who decided to open a blog, he also opened the great world of networking. Why facebook is basically small, because the idea was spinning on my mind for a while ', and because in the end I got the idea for the head. the minds of human beings is strange, twisted way below, and that of the designers is even harder.

What is a blog to a designer? For example, information of those friends, lovers and the whole world (the cartoonists are notoriously megalomaniacs) on anything that produces and seeding around. "Or tell about your business!" a little voice whispers.

I made my own? What I ate, what I saw at the cinema, which I completed game? Who might be interested to know that I left Lara Croft in the basement of the Louvre, just because I could not find a bloody symbol, or that I have solved only through the Monkey Island II solutions (in the game, but you can?)?

Oh well, I'm working on the form, adding here and there over the next few days which will detail, while the content will work.

It will also release a bit 'of material, perhaps unprecedented, go to know what will happen tomorrow. I think it is useful to begin with something important, that does not clash ever, like a dress that you are always good to which diseases you more than others.

And then, as some dreamer said long ago, the first Enterprise is never forgotten ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment