Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Is A Pinky Finger



Yeah, sometimes you want to go to Google, enter your name, and discover that nothing has changed. What the heck, not Alex Raymond are after all, is plain to see always the same link. The comic characters are not gossip, I 'Rockstar ("normal" I mean), and still have more pages devoted to them by Mr Rossi, Valentino excluded ...

The first link back to Wikipedia , who discovered a page There is a bit 'of years ago, when I rang the phone. "Tell me a bit, but you've opened that page on wikipedia, right?" I demand my nephew Fred, who discovered it. I fall from the clouds, deny, and then run to read and discover that some pious soul put me and other designers with enough information correct. Yes, I confess that I "adjusted" a few things in his voice, just for the sake of accuracy. As I adjusted a couple of links on the page of the designers books by Jonathan Steele , absent in origin. And my contribution to the Wikipedia end there.

I remember when he discovered the entry dedicated to me, the page was under observation as someone had objected to his presence. Even my nephew intervened on behalf of myself and my comics in general (I've never thanked enough Fred?), And after a year the dispute disappeared. And after 10 lines of this note the author realizes that in fact it was he wanted to talk in the wikipedia post, but one thing leads to, you know.

However, one of the entries in the first page shows a interview that made me and a friend of Rome to his friend Carlo Recagno , now back in 2006, for the online magazine Borderlands . Charles still remembers happily as "The second time m'intervistarono.

Well, for the curious and fetishists comics (there exist), a reading is recommended, although Charles did not reveal any scoop on Martin Mystere.

The tenth item in the Google search for my name, port Lambiek.com . And this is a surprise, given that 1) the database is international designers and immense, and especially 2) somehow managed to find a cartoon appeared only on the Italian fanzine of Startrek!




0 comments:

Post a Comment