Saturday, September 25, 2010

Seattle Ranger Sailboat Club

Flickr and Getty

Flickr is a web camera in the early days disdain. I felt unattractive. Now that I found out and sailing in the community flickeriani, I can not do without. Upload my photos, create sets and add my photos to a wide variety of photographic groups. And exploration. There are some real trend on flickr and amazingly talented photographers. Flickr can also be as a showcase to present to various types of people who do the work (without having to do a site specifically). But on flickr you can also sell and in fact it was a pleasure to discover that the prestigious Getty Images goes fishing pictures more interesting "commercially" and sells on his website. Fantastic! In fact, posting some photos on a specific group, editors have chosen some of my Flickr pictures that have gone to increase the stock of Getty!
Not bad! Keep working!

© 2010 Elena Fantini

0 comments:

Post a Comment